Thursday, February 18, 2010

Waxing Allergy Veet Waxing Strips:a Chemical Burn/allergy And How To Treat?

Veet waxing strips:a chemical burn/allergy and how to treat? - waxing allergy

Hey.i my armpits waxed yesterday (first time), the application of the anesthetic spray Gigi with 4% lidocaine into the computer and then use the Veet wax strips. I had trouble pulling out the hair, so that in some areas of the Gaza Strip has repeatedly tried. I do not know if you had an allergic reaction, or if they might have removed part of my skin, but now both arms are purple-looking red / brown and horrible, besides the fact they hurt really bad and I can hardly lift the arms. Has anyone previously had any similar experiences? If so, how to treat? I applied some Neosporin but I can not say whether it is better preserved, even if the inflammation is gone. How long would it take to heal, if at all possible? I really get scared, scarring or hypopigmentation.Thank you for your answers.

3 comments:

  1. I have just the 1st Times used and hard work! which says that if you do not keep the skin taut, bruising occur. U Hold the skin tight? Otherwise, why it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plumer (pliers), shaving, depilatory creams and waxing hair removal is temporary methods.Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful. Electrolysis and laser hair removal are "permanent" methods of hair removal, but they are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. An overview of various methods of hair in the kidnapping are available
    http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg go to a dr. EBU should try first if u do not respond when the moment is perhaps the bacatracin and analgesics. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete