Sunday, February 14, 2010

Visual Boy Advance Gameshark Codes Pokemon Silver Visual Boy Advance Gameshark Pokemon Leafgreen Problem?

Visual boy advance gameshark pokemon leafgreen problem? - visual boy advance gameshark codes pokemon silver

I have a problem, and I do not know what is wrong. I wrote the codes and descriptions Houndour both the master code and the code Houndour and custom work. I have the Pokemon Leaf Green U.S. ROMs and the latest version of Visual Boy Advance. When I code for Pokemon Crystal on the progress of work of the same visual boy. Green Leaf -> 337BE38E E583889C 229 - Houndoom
D8D99C49 B49D47DC. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

2 comments:

  1. This code does not work when I tried at the time, so I think the error codes, not the party. Perhaps VBA may be wrong if you can buy as a Game Boy or NDS and test it. Try to go to other pages for code and is probably working, but not all pages correctly.
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tones, the code of your glass for leafy greens, try to find another source and try it, there are many pages, if it does not work, then it would not get a hint as to why

    ReplyDelete