Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog Paintball Ny Isn't There A Toy Section In Yahoo?

Isn't there a toy section in yahoo? - blog paintball ny

I know this has been covered many times, but it is not a toy section in Yahoo answers to all these airsoft, airgun and paintball? It will find a little tedious weeding through all the questions on the toy to the real problems with real firearms and hunting. I was on Yahoo's blog and forums of interest in a section just for these toys, but so far no luck, I also requested a section devoted exclusively to firearms, so that problems do not contribute to the game of Article firearms far, so It is not probable, it is nothing but a community we can do to Yahoo on these requests? Other sections of Yahoo Answers paragraphs are numerous, but the hunter / non-shooters.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who have problems with this issue. In happy that I'm not. From the answers of others and their efforts to have happen to public support of Yahoo's going to. In this case, one might only answer questions about "section of evil" and dirrect correct? I can be rude, but I can not think of anything else. Tring I ignore them, but it seems that some respond only to more I think about it to save.

    You think if were all on the application at the same time, I could send Yahoo, something about it? or visit the section has been completely closed the game lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wading into toy guns at the end leaves you with more questions as I see it the whole time. Which is larger, 9 mm, .40 Cal. Let
    Do the math.
    Or what about the sacking of the place where I can find .......
    Instead of writing in parts of weapons and find themselves.
    Or ....... Every day hundreds of other issues, including how much is my gun .... worthless, or that the ball is the best?
    I decided that if a person wants something, or hunting weapons or talk to go to a really good forum to find out where people with knowledge and experience than here.
    What could be worse than the questions posed here has thrown the proliferation of garbage, in which he answers.

    ReplyDelete