Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do You Need A License To Drive A Moped In Greece Best Car That Is Driveable With A 16 Yr Old Moped License?

Best car that is driveable with a 16 yr old moped license? - do you need a license to drive a moped in greece

Now on the verge of the 16th, which means I can get my motorcycle license here, in Greece, but my mother is absolutely horrified me with a motorcycle and told me that I did not buy a Microcar. '\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, I want him for advice on what is the best car you can drive a moped license is not truly a tight budget, but not a Ferrari: D Thanks in advance

2 comments:

  1. I asked in the wrong country ... You need to scroll down the page to return to Greece ... This is in the U.S..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moped license is only good for a moped.

    You should regularly take driving any vehicle.


    Good luck ...

    ReplyDelete