Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Remove A Wall Mirror Pictures How Do I Overcome A Self Image Issue?

How do I overcome a self image issue? - how to remove a wall mirror pictures

Since I was a child, people told me I was ugly and made fun of my face. Even when he became an adult, it was in my head, and girls looked at me as if I were the plague exacerbated when the approach to a nightclub, turning occasionally, or throw me out of the glass (about me and I never do anything sexual comments on them)

Consequently, today, at the age of 27 years, lives alone in an apartment, only go to work. I removed all the mirrors in my apartment, including bathroom. I have not seen my face in a good 7 years and have noticed how w / out a mirror to shave. Absolute refusal to let anyone take my picture and threatens the camera if they do not work in any business to break mirrors on the walls or ceilings.

My brother says he has some people get uglier than a FG, and I must let go to grow the fun out of high school and then.

How can I learn to live as me who is not so isolated, to accept?

No comments:

Post a Comment