Saturday, November 14, 2009

Heart Diseases More Condition_symptoms Is It True That The People Who Are Introverts Are More Prone To Heart Diseases?

Is it true that the people who are introverts are more prone to heart diseases? - heart diseases more condition_symptoms

A person can be an introvert or introverted tendencies, and perfectly okay. It is a matter of personal style. . or interpersonal style, if you want.

If you feel lonely and separated from the world, is one thing. Loneliness and stress can be harmful. But if the person is a little quiet, enjoys solitary activity, but she is close with his family and a few very close and trusted friends, will go well.

I am very calm, very thoughtful, and I have a lot of things alone. I am an artist, writer, and a variety of animals. I spend most of my time drawing, painting, jewelry, music, writing, reading and hanging with my cats. I work part time because of school and my employer and colleagues know that I'm pretty quiet, but that can be learned from the conversation right. It only takes a little more time to "promote" an introvert in a social situation.

I spend almost every night of the week in the house, cook dinner and do my trick wiThout talk a lot but I talk to my 2 best friends and her boyfriend every day and some informal discussions with others. Do not leave me for more than a week without a couple of my friends go dancing and drinking go / too. I'm not a big partier, but a night with the girls, take me for a moment. I have a good time to conduct a fair and "Dance" my favorite music.

Introverts have the ability to employ and retain rarely boring. I'd rather be me someone terribly strong, boastful false just walk without thinking.

Even if a person in her life happy and have some good soul of the company (including the four legged kind souls of anger) to hold, it will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment