Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Abdominal Compression Garment How To Relieve A Solar Plexus And Muscle Pain?

How to relieve a solar plexus and muscle pain? - abdominal compression garment

I participated actively in the martial arts and I'm good with it. To cut a long story short, Tuesday night, without intending it, for a glass of milk in a poor state of drink and ate the cake with the taste of butter.

On Wednesday morning I got a lot, but I can vomit my yellow is sour. Plasil took my constipation and I had constant vomiting, muscle pain (upper back and deltoid muscle), and fever.

The next day I felt pretty good as I was preparing to attend my teaching martial arts. Every time you work to make the rotation of the body including the abdominal muscles, or just skip my solar plexus would be really hurt and my back and shoulders. I do not know if it's a question of the cycle of my diet. The pain is unbearable, as if someone had beaten super, then run through the back.

I've never been so weak before and I want my normal routine as soon as possible. How much time is needed for this recovery? Can I at least go jogging or go to the gym?

Please give me a constructive answer, I can not accept unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment